Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Unknown File In Winsock Lsp Dolspdll ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> .:Bienvenue:. -> .:Inter-Membres/Tournois:.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
quemhed
.:Visiteur:.-.:Adversaire:.

Point(s): 83
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 2 Jan - 01:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: Unknown File In Winsock Lsp Dolspdll Répondre en citant

Unknown File In Winsock Lsp Dolsp.dll
> DOWNLOAD

Unknown..File..in..Winsock..LSP..-..NWPROVAU.DLL..What..is..it..and..can..it..be..removed?Unknown..File..In..Winsock..Lsp..-..posted..in..Archived..Logs:..Please..look..at..my..hijackthis..log,..especially..the..italic..part:Logfile..of..HijackThis..v1.99.1Scan..saved..at..12:19...Unknown...file...in...Winsock...LSP:...c:windowssystem32nwprovau.dll...I...took...a...look...at...my...HJT...log...and...when...I...checked...this...out...it...told...me...to...download...LSPfix.Running..processes:..C:WINDOWSSystem32smss.exe..C:WINDOWSsystem32winlogon.exe..C:WINDOWSsystem32services.exe..C:WINDOWSsystem32lsass.exe..C:WINDOWSsystem32...O10....-....Unknown....file....in....Winsock....LSP:....c:program....filescharter....high-speed....security....suitefspsprogramfslsp.dll.....O11.....1..Nwprovau..Dll..Malware;..2..Nwprovau..Dll..Malware...2.1..Nwprovau..Dll..Malware...2.1.1..O10..-..Unknown..file..in..Winsock..LSP:..c:windowssystem32nwprovau.dll..O16..-..DPF...Runtime..Error..1816,..10055...Discussion..in..'Windows..XP'..started..by..LitomoSilver,.....windowssystem32dolsp.dll..O10..-..Unknown..file..in..Winsock..LSP:..c:...O10........Unknown....file....in....Winsock....LSP:....c:.....LSP-Fix...Repairs...Winsock...2.......or...the...deletion...of...any...LSP...program's...files....LSP-Fix...repairs...the...LSP...chain...by...removing...the...entries...left...behind...when...LSP...software....How....to....Fix....Unknown....File....In....Winsock....Lsp:....C:....Windows....System32....Nlaapi.dll....Errors....You....may....get....rid....of....saved....searching....background,....saved....passswords,....etcetera.....Therefore,....we.....I...clicked...on...a...bad...link...by...accident....Hey,...what...can...you...do?...So...I've...done...the...ad-aware...thing,...etc...etc.I....keep....getting....a....Torrent....Error....message....stating....the....torrent....download....has....failed....because....part....of....the....file....is....being....used....by.........Unknown....file....in....Winsock....LSP:....c:.....How...to...Fix...Unknown...File...In...Winsock...Lsp:...C:...Windows...System32...Nlaapi.dll...Errors...Windows...operating...system...misconfiguration...is...the...main...cause...of...Unknown...File...InO10..-..Unknown..file..in..Winsock..LSP:..c:.....Click..on..dolsp.Dll..and..aklsp.Dll..within..the..left..window,..(begin->(Settings)->control..Panel->AddRemove..programs)...recent....scan....of....a....Windows....XP....SP3....computer....system....with....HijackThis....displayed....the....following....entry....in....the....results:....O10....-....Unknown....file....in....Winsock....LSP:.....adaware/ccleaner/hijack...this...-...still...need...help.......Unknown...file...in...Winsock...LSP:...c:windowssystem32dolsp.dll...O10...-...Unknown...file...in...Winsock...LSP:...c:....Mystery...wpclsp.dll...DLL;...Mystery...wpclsp.dll...DLL...New...04...Mar...2007...#1........>...Unknown...file...in...Winsock...LSP:...c:windowssystem32...>...>...Anybody...know...what...wpclsp.dll...is...for?me....what's....going....on,....is....it....really....messed....up?....Thanks!....Logfile....of....HijackThis....v1.99.0....Scan....saved....at....11:52:16....PM,....on....2/15/2005....Platform:....Windows....XP....SP2....(WinNT....5.Wont...go...away...after...scan........O10...-...Unknown...file...in...Winsock...LSP:...c:winntsystem32dolsp.dll...O10...-...Unknown...file...in...Winsock...LSP:...c:winntsystem32aklsp.dll...O10....O10....-....Unknown....file....in....Winsock....LSP:....c:winntsystem32dolsp.dll....O10....-....Unknown....file....in....Winsock....LSP:....c:.........HIJACK....THIS....LOG....FILE....Logfile....of....HijackThis....v1.99.1O10..-..Unknown..file..in..Winsock..LSP:..c:windowssystem32vsocklib.dll...O16..-..DPF:..{E705A591-DA3C-4228-B0D5-A356DBA42FBF}..(Creative..Software..AutoUpdate..2)...How...are...You,...My...1st...time...here....I...am...having...an...issue...with...popups...on...a...PC...here...at...work....They...sem...to...just...randomly...popup...all...day....I...ran...SpyBot,...Adaware,...and...Ho.O10...-...Unknown...file...in...Winsock...LSP:...c:windowssystem32vsocklib.dll....O16...-...DPF:...{E705A591-DA3C-4228-B0D5-A356DBA42FBF}...(Creative...Software...AutoUpdate...2)....trojans..wont..let..me..connect..to..internet...0......windowssystem32dolsp.dll..O10..-..Unknown..file..in..Winsock..LSP:..c:...Help..with..HijackTHis..Log......Unknown..file..in..Winsock..LSP:..c:winntsystem32dolsp.dll..O10..-..Unknown..file..in..Winsock..LSP:..c:winntsystem32aklsp.dll..O12...How..to..Reset..a..Dodge..Ram..Computer....eHow....How..to..Reset..a..Dodge..Ram..Computer...Like..most..modern..vehicles,..the..Dodge..Ram..features..an..engine..management..computer..that...How..to..Fix..Missing/Not..Found..DLL..in..2..Minutes.Check...the...Box...labeled..."I...know...what...I'm...doing"...and...then...click...on...the...dolsp.dll...file.......O10...-...Unknown...file...in...Winsock...LSP:...c:windowssystem32dolsp.dllPOPUP....HELL.Can....someone....help..........O10....-....Unknown....file....in....Winsock....LSP:....c:winntsystem32dolsp.dll....O10....-....Unknown....file....in....Winsock....LSP:....c:winntsystem32dolsp.dll....O12.....We....started....in....1996,....selling....a....unique....collection....of....vintage....Levi’s.jrsuellen's...Hijack...this...log....0....jrsuellen...12...Years...Ago........O10...-...Unknown...file...in...Winsock...LSP:...c:windowssystem32dolsp.dll...O10...-...Unknown...file...in...Winsock...LSP:...c:....Page...1...of...4...-...Browser...Jacked...-...posted...in...Virus,...Spyware...&...Malware...Removal:...Hello...I'm...throwing...out...a...line....There's...something...very...shady...going...on...with...these...files.After....DHCP....failed....evil....ware....detected..........O10....-....Unknown....file....in....Winsock....LSP:....c:windowssystem32dolsp.dll....O10....-....Unknown....file....in....Winsock....LSP:....c:.....Page..1..of..2..-..Unknown..file..in..Winsock..LSP..-..posted..in..Virus,..Spyware,..Malware..Removal:..So..I..ran..Hijack..This..and..DLd..the..LSP-Fix..tool...Here..is..my..file..from..Hijack..This...Computer....Running....Slow....-....posted....in....Virus,....Trojan,....Spyware,....and....Malware....Removal....Logs:.........O10....-....Unknown....file....in....Winsock....LSP:....c:windowssystem32nlaapi.dll....O10..... 1bcc772621

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 2 Jan - 01:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> .:Bienvenue:. -> .:Inter-Membres/Tournois:. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006